Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

Re: [sharechat] MHI, HBY

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 20:47:07 +0000

Hi lionel,

>Excuse my ignorance, but where do I find the
>Focus Investment board and how do I post to it?

Go to the sharechat web page, look down the grey column on the left
under 'Community' and select 'Message Boards'.  The 'Focus Investment
Group' is one of those Message Boards.

Specifically look back through the archives for "iccon's" post on
Michael Hill dated 30th January 2001.   Maybe you could update it for
us?  SNOOPY

Message sent by Snoopy
e-mail  tennyson@caverock.net.nz
on Pegasus Mail version 2.55
"Q: If you call a dog tail a leg, how many legs does a dog have?"
"A: Four.  Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg."