Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

[sharechat] FRU

From: nickk@quicksilver.net.nz
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 21:18:09 GMT

Interesting independent directors' report devaluing the shares slightly on
lower Australian forecasts and higher costs in UK.

Price held up ok...so far.

CSFB also canvassed worldwide for alternative buyers....no bites.

If I held FRU (and I don't) I'd be nervous.  There is ten days to go before
Danone bail.

I'd be taking the $$$ at market and going somewhere else.

Cheers

NK

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] FRU nickk