Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2001

[sharechat] Advice on AFF please

From: "ashbb" <ashbb@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 10:58:08 +1300

As an existing AFF shareholder, I have recently been sent a "letter of entitlement and acceptance form" - apparently I have the right to apply for 1 new AFF share for every 5 that I already own, and I get these shares for 25c each, no brokerage or fees. Apparently these shares will stand beside the existing ones in equal status.

Is it correct to assume that this event will dilute the share price and cause a drop of a similar percentage?

I purchased my shares in AFF some months ago at 41c - and like a lot of others have been pretty disappointed by their performance. I would be interested to know whether other people feel that there is any light at the end of the tunnel for AFF, or would buying in again (even at 25c) be throwing good money after bad?

All comments welcome, thanks in anticipation.

ash

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] ShareChat Version 3.0 launched G Stolwyk