Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2001

[sharechat] A little help please

From: "Phyllis Bergquist" <phyl@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 08:17:13 +1300

I hope I don't get my knuckles rapped for this.....

A friend of mine in Barbados - trader who uses TC2000 would very much like to get in touch with "Sir Worlander".
Marshall has very much appreciated the information and indicators Sir W has shared on the forum attached to TC2000.
Sir Worlander lives in NZ and his name is Peter.    Marshall would like to personally tell him how much help his
input has been to someone who is toiling along very much on his own.    I met Marshall at Dr Alex Elder's Camp in Vanuatu
earlier  this year and have since met with him again in Australia.....

I would love to help here....   Phyllis.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Advice on AFF please ashbb