Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] Re:

From: Will Bryant <will@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 19:20:34 +1300

OK, contrary to what we expected, apparently (I can't see it personally
since I use Eudora Pro) that message from Paul does have a virus for
Outlook Express users.

We'll see if we can do something more for the Forum (we're really in the
dark since those messages simply shouldn't be having any effect in the
first place - it's can only be due to an Outlook Express bug that this
virus can work) but it sounds like this one is going to be going around
even without the Forum's help, so everyone, please be careful.

Will Bryant, will@core-dev.co.nz                    cell +64 21 655 443
http://www.core-dev.co.nz/             Personal: http://carcino.gen.nz/
ShareChat technical manager                 http://www.sharechat.co.nz/
[PGP 0x96A7F40A, FP 827F A2A9 C718 106D 8F80  E16E A244 D5F2 96A7 F40A]