Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] airva

From: not important <cullen150@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 19:33:11 -0800 (PST)

According to "the press" it is because Richard Branson
may sell VirginBlue which is good for airnz as Branson
has a few dollars to spend against airnz.
 If an Australian bought it then that gives them
automatic flying rights in NZ. How can this be good
for airnz? more competition!!!
 Sometimes I wonder if the market works inversly!

   Cullen150,
I fly em not buy em!!!