Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] Urgent Assistance

From: "DR" <kat47@bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 11:34:32 +1300

Firstly complain to excite.com

I had another variation:
We put our house on to an international sales site. We got one reply which expressed interest from some Arabic (?) type who on the second email asked for assistance to find temporary finance.
After complaining to his ISP I deleted as usual.
D.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Learning Charts Declan O'Toole