Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

[sharechat] PTD and QBE holders, please take note!

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 20:22:17 +1300

Ben has asked us to cut back on the number of some Australian posts ( Progress reports).

I am happy to conform with that. It so happens that I shall be overseas from about 20 Jan. 2001 and I shall not be able to post much on Sharechat.

As these are Australian Investments and owned by these holders, it is appropriate to mention the web sites where these are discussed. If there is time, I may drop in occasionally on my favorite sites.

1. The PTD web site.
This is a biotech / medical site where longterm holders and traders post. Traders also do some training of TA beginners. A site with a high degree of responsibility and understanding of the subject involved. A very technical site!

Because of the potential importance of PTD, I do post here and maintain posts dealing with " valuations" and " The current status of PTD".

Members will protect this site if problems do occur. Sofar, the standard of behaviour has been very good:

2. The QBE web site.
Another good site but few posts lately: - no News. I have not posted here. The site:

3. Other sites.
Either tomorrow or Tuesday, you will have a record of the remaining sites.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Something to think about for all you newbie chartists hugh webber