Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] GPG Sell / Phaedrus

From: "Maria Smith" <smith@ps.gen.nz>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:58:03 +1300

Hear Hear

Please keep it up.

Regards   Greg
-----Original Message-----
From: G Stolwyk <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
To: sharechat.co.nz <sharechat@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Thursday, November 15, 2001 1:23 AM
Subject: Re: [sharechat] GPG Sell / Phaedrus

Phaedrus, you wrote:

" I realize that these posts are becoming repetitive and apologise for that".

I am sure that whenever you put up a chart, there will always be investors holding the corresponding stock.

They get the result without having to ask for it! There is always the opportunity to either save / make some money!

There is no need to apologise; those investors who don't like charts will skip them. Apart from the TA value, a chart also "breaks" the monotony of colour and is pleasing to the eye!

No matter how many charts you produce, there will always be some study material in them for some student!

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] GPG Sell Jeremy