Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] GPG Sell / Phaedrus

From: "Phyllis Bergquist" <phyl@clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 08:35:26 +1300

Phardrus - please display when you have the time.    I have tried to send one with different T/A therein with same answer for
further interest.    Unfortunately despite my best efforts haven't "got it" yet.   Will has to v pleasantly suggest I try another way and as soon as I have time will get it accurately.    We really enjoy them and you add great lustre.   Those who don't agree or whatever can use the delete button.    TVM Phyllis.