Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

[sharechat] The politics of envy.

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:50:24 +1300

I want to thank those who have sent in emails of support, many from people, who don't post. I hope to answer you in the next few days.

Some answers to people from "the other channel" :

"Enigma", subject: LAC. No, if a Labour government had come in, it would not have made any difference. The 3 year labour contracts were signed only a few months ago and they are earning huge bonuses!

I think your remark would not be popular on the Aussie waterfront right now!

It is normal for me to look into such problems, hence no big deal!  Your off - the - cuff remark indicates that you have not researched the subject.

To help you, why don't you at least visit their website! It was there all the time! Or try "Stockness"?

Ratkin, I suppose you have a lot of free time now your university studies are completed for this year!

I want to clarify your reference to my saying " Thanks Phaedrus ".

Phaedrus approached me and said that he wanted to make some amendments/ additions to his articles in the LTI series.

And could I acknowledge the actual items after these were posted on the Forum ( I arrange for them to go into the LTI series ).

And so I did, rather than emailing him ( Phaedrus gets a lot of emails ). Because he amended one article twice, we happened to get a lot of  "Thank you's". So, you understand, it simply means : "Yes, I received it and will look after the rest".

Phaedrus' input into the LTI series is important. Since you " graduated" from a fundamentalist to a TA man, I suggest you refer to his articles.

I noticed that "winner 69" ( see " Sharetrader" ), in a "competition" organized by one of your friends: " On the money" ( or was it you ), identified you! Oops! Bad luck!

And what do you think of the sudden latest rules being put into place; these outlaw the use of multiple names ( I call these "clones" ). About time, don't you think!

I wish some " from the other channel",  luck with following all my posts and discussing these: one day, you may make some real money! But only if you act on some of these!

Till that time, don't take offence if people refer to some of you as two bob - or peanut posters!

Gerry
NB: Yes, thanks for all that publicity, be it vitriolic or not; I really don't need it; much better to direct it at one of your own size and on your own site! Mind the new rules!

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] The politics of envy. G Stolwyk