Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] Briscoes

From: "HARISH AND DARSHEE" <h.rajpal@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 16:36:19 +1300

yes NK,
I would like to know the same. They are certainly inexpensively priced...I have not seen the prospectus as yet, but having followed retailer Warehouse and Kirckcaldies share prices, Briscoes shares should do well , if at all the institutions will leave some for the private investor.
any further comments?
thanks
SK

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] The politics of envy. G Stolwyk