Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: RE: [sharechat] Gerry and ramping

From: "nick" <helmett@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 21:12:09 +1300

         Heres my last piece of evidence, here we have you running
down this site, for not being a very good place to ramp. I have
said all im going to say on the subject now, i think its fairly
plain whats been occuring
  Nick

On Friday, Oavde and 3 others visited the Sharechat site at my behest
but, unfortunately, that Kiwi site has no real influence; you need an Australian site to do that!
I am keen to transmit the "Good news" to the Australian public, a most important issue!
As I already wrote posts on the CLI site, I had a look at this one, and here you are! Anyway, I mentioned it to Oavde and I think that soon others will be joining you!

I firmly believe Smuggler, that we should quit stalling and move the PTD price firmly in the $4.50-$4.90 range, this at a 75% probability level of success to correspond with a $5.50-$6 price within 4 weeks after a patent is granted!

Gerry Stolwyk