Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: RE: [sharechat] Gerry and ramping

From: "nick" <helmett@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 21:05:08 +1300

        We are all enthusiastic about stocks we hold,
and post our thoughts on them to sharechat.
 However when you collaborate with other people
to hype up a stock over a variety of bulletin boards
then the boundary between enthusiasm and ramping is
crossed.
        People have gone to prison for this type of behavior,
im sure you mean well but blatently flooding the boards
and encouraging other posters to say things like the following
could mean that the only thing being Nicked around here could be
you
 Nick

"I informed Oavde and others. I already was a poster on the CLI site. I believe that we should stop fretting around and accord PTD the $4.50- $4.90 price range, this to correspond with the 75% probability of success and a $6 price in the four weeks after the Patent is granted! "

Gerry Stolwyk