Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] Rich mastery

From: "Intelligent Investing Team" <knowledge@intelligentinvesting.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 10:55:34 +1300

Just to clarify things,

The people that have been promoting as rich mastery are not the same as metashare. The main speaker and trainer is Daniel Kertcher who was one of the founding directors of Metashare.

He left the company about a year ago.

I have seen his new service, and I would be more than happy to share my opinion privately, I can be contacted on 025 481 218.

He has a product that will suit some people, but you really must understand the implications before jumping in.

Regards Nick McCaw

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Frucor takeover Marilyn Munroe