Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] Blue Chip Trader.

From: "David Renwick" <david.renwick@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 19:47:56 +1300

Hi Phaedrus et al,

On the subject of dodgy share-trading software and the STANZ article you referred us to, GENUSES.com is one such package touted by Queenslanders in ChCh Press ads. All the cautions in the STANZ article rang true in the manner Genuses was presented to me when I contacted them - a steal at only A$12,000. Half now - balance later etc etc. I down-loaded the free demo but it was inadequate.They stopped phoning me when I confronted them about their obvious b/s and questioned their integrity.

There are others who hang out in Auckland and produce glossy Aussie based promos - even one on horse-race betting software.

David

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Certified Organics (CER) - Guaranteed Way Of Making $ Steven Link