Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

[sharechat] RE Air NZ/Metropolis

From: "stuart little" <stuart_littlemouse@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 10:32:29 +0000

Thanks Chris and Phil

Chris ...does this mean its the reversal of the brain drain and  the planes
are full of returning kiwis? ;-)

I heard thru the mousevine Air NZ Maintenance in Auckland are doing work
over Xmas on Ansett Boeing 767,s for Qantas who will then be using these
Aeroplanes to compete transTasman against Air NZ. Apparently Qantas cant do
the work themselves due their mechanics like to go on holiday that time of
year. I would of thought Air NZ, with Qantas being their fiercest
competitor, would of told Qantas to go jump!!!
Short term gain for long term pain...

  stuart