Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] Spectrum/Wilson Neil

From: not important <cullen150@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 01:42:24 -0800 (PST)

Has anybody checked to see whos buying in???
 Better volumes lately, price rising accordingly!
With markets deregulating, product sorted out and
overseas marketers it can only be uphill, things are
looking positive.
 At this price IMHO buy lots while really cheap then
forget about them until you discover that you bought
them ten years ago and your now a happy person! Gotta
be worth more than $0.028 / share.
   My opinion, Cullen150
DISC) hold SPEctacular and hope to hold more for a few
years.

ps) I didnt wanna be in the team anyway (knee).