Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

[sharechat] NZSE- Market depth/ Stockness/Phil Boeyen

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 12:07:20 +1300

There is no doubt that Stockness is highly successful.

I have done my bit by enticing Ozestock posters to this site and they have done exactly that: In droves!

They are mainly interested in three  items of the Stockness offerings: Announcements, Austr. Market depth and VWAP.

And they keep talking about the latter.

Stockness has been the leading edge in protesting at the lack of NZ market depth! The evidence is still there!

Thanks, Stockness!

And if Stockness now offers the NZ Market depth facility, then the advertizing value of that site would be enhanced!

Gerry