Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

Re: [sharechat] EBT and CBT

From: Adam Rands <adamlist@iguana2.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:38:03 +1000

Looks like you spoke to soon John

Ebet down 12.5% on heavy volumes

I to have noticed (gladly) Ebet price slowly rising over the last week
weeks however it has been on *very* light volume.

It appears the moment Ebets share price shows some level of strength it
gets pounded with some block selling.

Some large punter (excuse the pun) obviously wants out of the stock.

Maybe Phaderus can shed some light on some technical analysis indicators
which highlight price movements and their relationship to volume. I believe
this type of indicator provides the best signals for buying.

Regards

Adam

Disc - Hold Ebt

At 10:32 AM 18/10/2001, Wedde, John wrote:
>Notice both Ebet and Canbet have bumped up very nicely on the ASX .
>There is no official news to explain this.
>Has there been some fundamental macro change in outlook for the gaming
>industry?
>Any ideas?
>Cheers,
>John
>Disc. Hold both these stocks

Want to find share analysis that is accurate, reliable and useful?  Check
out Intelligent Investing's "Quick Reports", information for the savvy
investor

Click here: http://www.intelligentinvesting.co.nz/quickreports/home.htm