Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

Re: [sharechat] EBT and CBT

From: Arun.Mascarenhas@skf.com
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:05:51 +1300

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can recommend a good site to look for charts
information etc . I have just only started trading and not confident enough
to maintain my own charts. I like the yahoo information but it seems a pain
to use. It does have all the ma's that one needs unlike the New Zealand
Herald site which gives you only 5 and 20 days ma. Any suggestions will be
welcome.

Further, I would like to understand some of the terms used like MACD etc .
Any help on this will be helpful . Does the NZSE provide information on
futures like the NYSE or Nasdaq? or is there a place to see how many orders
have been placed over night whether they are buy or sell against individual
stocks?

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] hidden treasure Brian & Fiona Brakenridge