Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

[sharechat]

From: Philip Robinson <robph639@student.otago.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 10:17:59 +1200

Philip has no problem reading all the normal news from all the normal
company annoucements, he is not commenting about this aspect of the site.

Philip tries to access annoucement by the New Zealand Stock Exchange (NZSE)
not by companies listed on the NZSE, for example, this morning:

NZSE: GEN: RE: AIR NZ SUSPENSION

you push on this wanting to know what the exchange has said about thwat is
happening to the suspension and.....................

"No stock was found with the code 'NZSE' on the NZSE"

This is what I am having problems with and if someone can tell me how to
read this I would greatly appreciate it.