Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

Re: [sharechat] Air New Zealand-a comparison

From: "Ruth Ayling" <r.ayling@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 15:46:16 +1200

Hi Noel & Ben,
I agree with your sentiments entirely. The whole fiasco shows the paucity of talent in the management of Air NZ .In spite of some comments to the contrary, I maintain that these personages had no moral  justification whatsoever in accepting bonuses.Not that my indignation stopped me buying Air NZ shares at bargain basement prices, of course :-)) Noel, I liked your comment regarding Brierley, & I think that shareholder was right. We need wealth creators, not asset strippers.
Ruth