Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

[sharechat] re Action v inaction My view

From: "noel.parker" <noel.parker@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 15:51:15 +1200

I fully appreciate your view.  However, whether we like it or not, the probability seems to be that the government will make funds available to Air New Zealand in some form or other. The continuing delay in finalising this matter is doing absolutely nothing to inspire confidence, and that,together with many other considerations, is no doubt reflected in the abysmal share price.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] AIRVB shares or 77 dozen Fosters? Peter