Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

[sharechat] AIA Value After USA problem attn G Stolwyk

From: "Malcolm Cameron" <malharcameron@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 13:14:28 +1000

Gerry
An article on page 8 of weekend edition of australian finacial review
concerning Airports vis the new american regulations by Ben Sandilands.
farewell fast travel: Flying will never be the same. Apparently under new
regulations under present cofiguration the Retail area of Sydney Airport
will be virtually worthless only accessible to Passengers, will the same
apply to Auckland I cannot access this Article on there web site. I get the
print version delivered before 6am every Saturday it is published. I hope
you can either get hold of a print version or access it via web site Best of
luck It is very interesting, anticipatin your comments.
Malcolm Cameron