Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

Re: [sharechat] xtra.co.nz

From: jerrold poh <pohj@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 09:38:20 +1200

> Does anyone have suggestions for an alternative ISP.

www.paradise.net.nz.  they charge $20 for 250hrs a month (about 8 hours
a day), they have no flat rate plan, and why should they?  If someone is
using internet for more than 8 hrs a day on a dialup, would you want
them as customers?

Anyway, they also won best ISP last year in NetGuide (or was that PC
World?  can't remember), so they're credible.  The only reason why I'm
not with them is because ihug trapped me in one of those plans which
doesn't expire till end of this year :/

Jerrold.