Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

[sharechat] FAP Half Year Report

From: Michael Huang <michaelh@techemail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 05:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I saw an irrelevant news when checking out FAP on http://stocknessmonster.com
and www.access-brokerage.co.nz  - being the half year result of EVZ.  I
am confused as why EVZ report is show on the website.  Is it just a mistake
on NZSE?

e.g.
13th HLFYR: EVZ: HY TO 30/06/2001 LOSS $1.426M (LOSS $2.615M) NO DIV  or
http://stocknessmonster.com/market/news-search.php?Year=2001&ExchangeCode=NZSE&StockCode=FAP&Session=453c5c5dac5c1f8a26ba7ca7286e72ee9a276343475a252acaf5d69cece392cb367186ef5ff336f24fd5458b036cf7c6&History=FAP.NZSE.

I am interest in buying more FAP base on its past 12 month performance and
the healthcare listing in NASDAQ this coming Nov.

I have also just finish reading the book "Warren Buffet's Way", excellent
book if I may suggest so ;-)

Has anybody calculate the intrinsic value for FAP and
other opinion on
the FAP "tenets"?  Also any opinion on why FAP retreat to 12.50.  I am blaming
it on the uncertainty cause by the tragedy in the U.S. as I think the
annoucement
for the separation is a positive.

Many Thanks

DISC: Hold FAP.