Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

[sharechat] AIRVA BOARD

From: Michael Huang <michaelh@techemail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 01:43:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am disappointed on the financial performance of AIRVA this year and am
outraged by the actions AIRVA Board and executives have taken so far.

I was embarrased watching Mr Jim Farmer blaming the goverment on the media and
the press.  I am ashamed for them to approval "bonus" paid out after they have
clearly failed their shareholders.  I may not have the full picture, but the
result has clearly demonstrated their incompetence.

The Chairmant and CEO of AIRVA need to apologize to their shareholders in
public and take responsbility of their failure and RESIGN.

AIRVA need to implement a management reward structure base on their financial
performance and place its shareholders value on the top.

Bottom line is that AIRVA senior management should be ashamed of themselves.

I think AIRVA has hit the bottom, provided they can get new management and
compensation packages base on financial performance.

DIS: Hold AIRVA and sorry for ever bought such a dog.