Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] US Stock Exchange opening on Monday.

From: "Nick Kearney" <nk@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 19:02:46 +1200

Ian

Big calls here.

I think it is too early to judge any impact.

The European markets were very weak on Friday.  You have stuck your neck out here and I hope you're right.  I really hope you're right.

If USA lodge a sustained attack over months then some reasessment will need to be done.  I wish I had a crystal ball.  Where is Nostradamus when you need him!!.

Cheers

NK