Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

[sharechat] AIR NZ .NBR ARTICLE- Ansett hoisted by Aussies protectionist petard.

From: "Brian Jones" <ibbij@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 22:42:53 +1200

This NBR article refered to in Phil Eriksen's post is absolutely spot on.
It simply states some very relevant FACTS.
Protesting Ansett employees, who have my genuine sympathy and best wishes,
need to read this to get some idea of where the blame for the demise of
their Company actually lies.
I suggest everyone who is not familiar  with the Australian Govt's actions
in all of this,READ this article to  get an idea of how we, as New
Zealanders, have been treated by our neighbours.
The events of today would simply indicate that  ignorance, also needs to be
added to the list of qualities displayed by our ANZAC "mates".