Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

[sharechat] Fisher and Paykel Details

From: Philip Robinson <robph639@student.otago.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 11:43:59 +1200

Well the news is out and I cannot understand why there is not trading, the
bid is $13.50 and the offer $13.45, what is going on?

For those holding the separation is like this

for every 1000 shares (wish I had a 1000)

you get 528 Healthcare shares (or 0.528/share)
you get 550 Appliances/Finance Shares (or 0.55/share)
you get between NZ$447 and NZ$706 (or between 0.447 and 0.706/share)

Record Date 9th November
NZSE listing 14th November
Payment date 16th November

The new boards of directors are:

FISHER & PAYKEL APPLIANCES HOLDINGS LIMITED

EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN:
Gary Paykel

EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR:
John Bongard

NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS:
John Gilks (Deputy Chairman)
Norman Geary
Lindsay Gillanders
Peter Lucas
Ralph Waters
Bridget Wickham
Julian Williams

FISHER & PAYKEL HEALTHCARE CORPORATION LIMITED

CHAIRMAN:
Gary Paykel

MANAGING DIRECTOR AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER:
Michael Daniell

NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS:
Mike Smith (Deputy Chairman)
Professor Adrienne Clarke
Dr Nigel Evans
Lindsay Gillanders
Sir Colin Maiden

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] VENDING TECHNOLOGIES website Philip Robinson