Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

[sharechat] CLH- Collection House> More debt ledgers.

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 11:35:14 +1200

Their web site:< www.collectionhouse.com.au >

My posts of 7 Sept 2001 and 9 Sept. 2001, refer.

The latest news from Stockness, yesterday, 6.47 pm., is that CLH has acquired 2 more debt ledgers:

A large one with face value of $ A 117 mill. and a $ NZ 10 mill. one.

The latter will be the first NZ one, I understand and is the result from the recent ramping up of activities in NZ.

These, added to the $A 740 mill. of debt ledgers CLH held previously, amount now to a total of $ A 857 mill. and another $NZ 10 mill.

This is a massive source to derive revenue from; much depends on the quality of the ledgers.

However, as CLH has previously done business with some of these companies, who issued these ledgers, they will be aware of the potential before they buy these.

The financial year started on July 1; barely 10 weeks into the new year and they increased the debt ledger face value from $ A 500 mill on July 1 to $ A 857 mill. and $ NZ 10 mill., today!

I estimated in July that this face value could be some $ A 800 mill. on 30 June, 2002. I now believe that it will be closer to $ A 1.2 Bill.!

CLH has the cash to buy these, is highly professional and has an excellent reputation!

I can assure you that the CLH Board does mean business!

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Fisher and Paykel Details Philip Robinson