Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

Re: [sharechat] dpc

From: "Ruth Ayling" <r.ayling@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 13:34:07 +1200

Hi Richard,
Thanks for your info. In your previous post you said
>what a gutless wonder NZ investors are...
Fair comment, but the abysmal management of many NZ companies doesn't inspire confidence- this is a major problem, I think.You might like to take a look at the articles 'The dog that is the NZ Sharemarket, & Be patriotic, send your money abroad' on www.garethmorgan.com

I see you are holding FRF; so am I. Have you noticed the turnover lately(1.4mill yesterday, I think)? It seems that everytime the price goes up a cent or so a huge parcel is dumped on the market, forcing it back down.Interesting...
Regards,
Ruth