Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2001

Re: [sharechat] NGC loss

From: "Richard Hooper" <hoop@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 04:00:55 +1200

Hi RIL

I mentioned u under my previous post as RIP ...sorry ... I see u are not
dead ..and not at peace neither ..either ..or one ..nor the other..Yes, we
in godzone have f %$# it up yet again ...but Hey or Hay ( no grass..cold
winter we need some ) if the power goes off ...no problem ,just throw some
more cowshit in the old burner, ... Sorry about the ozone hole .. these cows
of mine just keep on farting away ...methane !!!!... we have heaps of
it......might string up a bit of no 8 wire as a catalyst in my burner to
turbo charge my electricity supply ..us kiwis are good innoviators    ayh.
Money who needs money , we have scenery, cows ,sheep, maoris, (oopps... and
pakehas) ,native bush, exotic bush ..buy CAH .. spamming..yeaaah...... kiwis
too ....what else do u need ...nice fine weather ..plenty of
sunshine...oopps sorry u electricity people..Hows the smog RIL ? they say
its carcinginic ??? spelling.. wel us colonolists  Speelling// down udder
( under) don't know much about nothing.....ahy.....education is shit, but
hey  (hay) , so is Health, but hey (hay)  RIL We dont get sick with all this
fresh air down here.
...RIL !! did u invest in a little bit of cow  WRI  and related agric doing
rather well lately ...might invest in a golden cowpat ..reckon I will make a
profit what'll reckon? Hear your dollar the US type is going to the dogs
....Hey (hay) should invest in ours.. mate ..NZ$ all uphill ...speaking
about uphill.. found a few sheep I lost a few years ago ..glad I lost them
then because now I can sell them for 5x the price ...neat ayh..hehehehe...
...Hey (hay) thanks for the tip about cabletalk ..gave us cockies a good
idea ..we have decided to hook up our fences and the no8 wire will serve as
the cable so we can now tork (talk) to each other ...neat ahy.  .. Now u
know why Teleco stocks are gong down in shareprice ...too much no8 wire
around the place ..ahy...hey (hay) got a kiwi idea .just now ...might go
down to Wrightons and buy some chicken wire  ....Network communication
...reckon that might work RIL? ..Hey (hay) ..just a thought !!!??!!!  maybe
thats the reason for WRI shareprice increase ..all the cowcockies are buying
chickenwire ..yeah that makes sense WRI goes up in correlation to TEL going
down.
..I guess RIL u have heard that Sandra Lee has halted Gold mining on The
West Coast ..All the business people are saying that this reflects badly on
Greenies/Alliance  ..anti-business...but hey (hay) its just a ploy ..they
are really capitalists in drag ...Think about it RIL.. Delay gold mining
while Gold prices are low ..promote hemp prices while they are high ( before
legalisation) kill possums with a bullet rather than 1080 poison ..creates a
hide/fur industry
Sell dairy products ..e.g cowpats at high prices....then when
dairy/possum/hemp commodiaty (colonial spelling) prices fall.. open up the
gold mine.  Neat idea these capitalist greenies?Alliance have
..ahy..hehehehhe..

Yeah RIL yurl right.. all the big companys and people are leaving NZ ..but
hey (hay) companies which have deserted NZ soil have lost share value ...it
is true RIL ..name me a compay which has succeeded in raising its shareprice
once it has left NZ.....Just goes to show  RIL  a couple of points ... 1..
NZ might not be as bad as u might think
             .. 2     Rob Muldoon Quote ( re:- exodus of kiwis to Oz)  It
raises the IQ  levels of both countries.

Cheers    and God bless  RIL ..till we meet again
Hoop