Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2001

Re: [sharechat]

From: "Richard Hooper" <hoop@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 03:03:22 +1200

Hi chatters
my 1st post for a few months
Hi Ben ,still been reading all the e-mail from everyone ,
 Sharechat is huge and getting even better.
 Sounds like most investors are making a tidy profit , I`m up 30 +% this
year,  :)) { invest in NZ stocks only} makes up the loss last year and +.
The NZ market it seems is the place to be this year. It is the start of the
reporting season and NZ companies on average to date seem to be doing rather
well . Goooooooo NZ   .  You investors outside NZ are missing a boom down
under ,  US investors in negative territory.... think NZ not USA  :)))
Sorry RIP  It seems u went to the wrong country, It`s all happening down
under,or should I say down udder :)).

Outside the top 2  Telecom  Carter Holt  heavyweights  which are not going
anywhere ( 1/3 of Nzse40 index)
the rest are huge.
Hoop
PS  Not spamming ( its the truth )