Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2001

Re: [sharechat] Wakefield Private Hospital Listing

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 12:26:02 +1000

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the post - great to have a perspective from someone who is very
familiar with the industry .  Brain Gaynor also wrote about the float in
yesterday's Herald - here's the link in case people missed it.  He regards
the issue as slightly overpriced and gives his reasons why.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/businessstorydisplay.cfm?storyID=207695&t
hesection=business&thesubsection=markets&thesecondsubsection=sharemarket&the
tickercode=

Still though, great to finally see a new issue hit the NZSE.  We're in the
eighth month of the year and it is our first IPO...that's a bit worrying...

Best Regards

Ben Dutton