Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2001

[sharechat] Market Value of Securities

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 21:09:05 +1200

Readers,

Please refer to my post of 28 July: " Portfolio Valuation......."

It is not possible to release a spreadsheet with numbered columns, rows and spaced data.

I therefore had to resort to a set of instructions only and much detail has been presented.

My next post will release the particulars.

Comments: It will take some time to prepare the spreadsheet for the entry of data. Those without a UPS may want to ' save ' from time to time in case the power were cut.

Care is needed with the entry of formulae, eg.: no spaces between any items of the formulae.

I like the security when using a floppy disc and entering of data off-line.

Once you have entered your own data and checked the results then it will take relatively little time to update the value of your investments.

The system has been carefully checked ( x times ) for any errors, nevertheless, please let me know of any residual errors in the instructions and give me some feedback. You may use my home email address in this particular case.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] SPREADSHEET: Market Value of Securities G Stolwyk