Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: [sharechat]Buying and selling on the same day...

From: "Matthew Laing" <mattrix@free.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 18:59:48 +1200

I am a young investor and have built up a small portfolio over the last few months.
My question is how do you sell without a holder number? It seems that you have to wait until it arrives in the mail. Is there a faster way?
Not something that I want to do regularly but still - it's nice to have the choice.

Kind regards,

Matthew Laing