Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] Interesting Phenomenon these Seminars

From: "Tony Haddon" <haddon@E3.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:04:26 +1200

Nicholas,

I'm sure you do recognise a figure of speech when you see one.

I posted because as a fairly laid back bloke I am  morbidly fascinated by the ceaseless antics of society's go getters.

ie if sitting at a screen a few hours a week fills the wallet, gas tank & pantry etc why bother with all the rest when you could be playing golf ?

Altruism ? Vanity ? Greed ? Workaholism ?  All rhetorical of course.. I could almost detect a touch of tetchiness there N. , but I assure you I wasn't trying to get a rise out of anyone.....I appreciate your reply.

You won't see me in Auckland..too busy practising what I preach !

Rgds Tony Haddon

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Who Owns Air NZ? hugh webber