Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: [sharechat] RBC

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:55:07 +1200

Michael,

Yes, the combination of much interest as well as timing are important tools in market research!

The listing of RBC was expected and thus was an event to look forward to!

At that time, I was worried about viruses and fear of too many replies to my home email address. Hence the answers on the Forum!

Now I am more familiar with the computer, it is possible to do an occasional one and provided the interest is there, I or somebody else perhaps could repeat this.

Having individual predictions results on the Forum, is not wanted for a number of statistical reasons.

One reason why we did a quick quiz last night was to create some interest in the Forum. At that time, we only had a few posts.

I feel that there ought to be more contributions if at all possible; we already have enough passive readers!

Gerry
PS: Yes, market research can predict tight price bands on selected occasions, where smaller companies are involved.
Institutions and large investors have more influence when larger companies are being discussed, I think