Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: [sharechat] Interesting Phenomenon these Seminars

From: "Phil Eriksen" <phil@acepay.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 18:41:31 +1200

Hi Nick,

Who cares?  I am quite happy for STANZ, or Phaedrus (er, what is he selling again?), or any company, guru or advisor to come in here and offer any product or service. (although one could argue they should be paying to do this..)

I can always say no.  One day, I may say yes, but the opportunity to say yes or no is always useful.  A product/service only exists because enough people say yes to make providing the product/service profitable.

Just because you are not interested in technical analysis, or seminars, or any product or service, should they not be allowed to exist?

Cheers,
Phil