Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: [sharechat] Interesting Phenomenon these Seminars

From: jerrold poh <pohj@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 17:57:15 +1200

Yes I totally agree with you, I mean, look at Robert Kyosaki.  We pay
over $500 just to see him talk a 3 day seminar, and it's not even going
that indepth into investing.  He must be making more money from his
books / games / seminars that he is from his businesses.  Oh hold on a
second .. he isn't.

Jerrold.
(is it so hard to believe that not all people are out there to screw
you?)