Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: [sharechat] Cabletalk

From: "hugh webber" <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 22:09:54 +1200

"but don't wine to me"? but RIL the UK is desperate for
NZ wine, pays immense prices and I think its our largest
wine market and its annoying the hell out of the French.
No British wine of course, the weathers too rotten.
Plus we have all the growing tourist trade, a record monthly
trade surplus, the first balance of payments surplus for 7
years, lower inflation than Grate Britain.....but you don't want
to hear facts do you..
Oh, and my wife had her wallet stolen in London when she was
last there not long ago....and she was born in the UK and emigrated
here at 23 and wild horses wouldn't take her back to live there...
It cuts both ways old mate.

cheers,
Hugh