Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

bruce Re: Re: [sharechat] Re: Newmarket Property

From: not important <cullen150@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 03:58:14 -0700 (PDT)

Oh my gosh that is the most simplest yet most awesome
explaination of how to use a p/e ratio ever. It makes
so much sense and is simple to work out. I have
followed arguments on p/e before to understand them
but some say high better some say low. Well that sums
it up perfectly. thanks for post that was great!!!!!
   thankfull cullen150  :)
ps) obviously low p/e is better here. is there
arguments for a high p/e though??????