Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] TLS - disclosure

From: "hugh webber" <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 21:40:55 +1200

Oops forgot - we usually make disclosure if we
have a vested interest don't we, so I'll have to disclose
that I'm a paid up member of the N.Z. Skeptics Society
 NZCSICP (NZ Committee for the Scientific Investigation
of Claims of the Paranormal (Inc).
Anyone interested in joining should write to NZ Skeptics,
P.O. Box 28-097, Christchurch. There's a fascinating
monthly magazine New Zealand Skeptic and the annual
membership is only $25.
Hopefully I'll be able to gather enough info to write a
hilarious article on charting ('technical analysis') one
day!

cheers,
Hugh