Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

[sharechat] CGL

From: "Kevin Krebs" <KevKrebs@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:04:50 +1200

 There hasn't been to much interest in this stock since listing. I suppose the odd disgruntled invester
ditched their shares. The share register shows that there is little institutional holders and that co founders
own over 50% of shares on issue.
  Appearance medicine has been experencing rapid growth, less invasive & less expensive than cosmedic
surgery. Establishing a network of clinics (including 6 new this year) will reduce the threat of competition
while building a strong market presence. The company is encouraged by the first two months revenue for
the current year.
  All in all, this might be a good one. Sometimes it enjoyable to find a company that may have been a little overlooked.  I plan to visit one of the clinics and ask management a few questions which may be useful . The last  relatively new company that i talked about on the forum was SOE (at the time was around 85cents) . Its moved a bit since then. Can't always get things right in this game, but luckily  you only have to be right some of the time. I would appreciate any comments or views about this one.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] CDL Hotels Dannie Hawkins