Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

Re: [sharechat] HEARTY ANNOUNCEMENT!!! (MMD)

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 18:17:51 +1200

Thank you Mike!

Yes, I read it at 10 a.m. EA time. I am one of the contributors to the MMD message board on " Ozestock " and have been active there for some weeks now!

The Ozestock site is quoted on the " List of 30 web sites ".

There are mostly traders on that Board and we get on well!

I just posted another message there!

Incidentally, once you hit the Ozestock home page, you will see some red horizontal bars.Click on the code MMD and you are there!

By the way, there is a lot of seemingly nonsensical talk going on; what this does do is to bring the red bar to the top: the more dominant the location of the red bar is, the more people will read it and possibly buy MMD

Any NZ participants must realize that some chatters on that Board may not talk perfect English. To some it is a second or even third language! Participants as far away as Hong Kong take part.

For that reason, some tact is needed if one participates!

My post 340, as well as 493 and now 583 give the background to MMD. Suggest, you read them!

Regards,

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Simpson Family