Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] Vibrant Investments: VSL- Vision Systems Ltd

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 18:55:02 +1200

Difficult to say, Athol!

I have noticed some larger Fund managers playing games:

Reduce the holding just enough to get the price down, then accumulate quickly.

Refer to my" LEARN. TO..INVEST of May 28; the last few parag. refer to the more ruthless regimes in action at present.

This reduction, you are referring to, is not a large one at this stage. The VSL price fell 7cents to $ 3.13, then rose 5 cents, down 2 cents for the day!

Sofar, I have read some useful contributions, yet you could say that zeroing in on the " key parts ", is now needed, eg Market power, cashflow; what about their passive investment in TPPCom. ( TTC on the London SE ).

VSL has about 146.5 mill shares. Any broker's predictions?

It could be a very interesting share, but it needs some work, I think!

I am interested in your answers but won't criticize them unless I feel that some fundamental errors are made.

Let's have some comments please!

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Telemedia in receivership Peter Maiden