[sharechat] whs

From: "Peter Robertson" <p.robertson@clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 17:50:07 +1200

Not much reaction today from the market with regard WHS linking up with Westpac for banking/ credit services. I took a look at the WHS chart yesterday & bought a few as it looks like all good news to me. I am picking $6 within a month, $7 or $8 by Xmas. The handouts to oldies in the Aust budget must also be a good thing for their Aussie operations, normally see quite a few pensioners hanging out down at "The Warehouse".  A friend was over in Aust last week & he reckoned some major building projects being done at WHS stores.    Fingers crossed anyway.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Frucor secondstep70