Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] RMG - agenda item at AGM

From: "ahf" <ahf@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 13:07:06 +1200

Yes I am biased as I hold RMGOA.  I paid 1/2 cent for them in Aussie on the 30th March (now bid cent!).  I am a trader but try to trade trend.  I like this co. as I see the trend going only up and I'm on for the ride.  I think this is a co. with powerful potential and is appealing to both traders and investors.  The price continues to look good today up another cent in NZ on volume of over 800k already and up 2c in Aussie at the moment.  Look to 30 - 34c to stop this rally.  If you like a punt go for the options.

Regards
Andrew

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: RE: [sharechat] Residential property again G Stolwyk